Thursday, April 27, 2006

If I could make it any easier...



My deepest apologies for going underground as of late. School is reaching it's freneticly paced end, started a new job, and the obligatory girl problems have reached a new level of distractive and depressive lows. I promise to post an obscene amount of records throughout this weekend, so sit tight, kids.

I will also return to my overly self-indulgent and obtuse set-up style as soon as I can find two thoughts to rub together....

Anyway, I was gonna fill some requests and post Espers Weed Tree EP, but Wine Women and Song beat me to the punch, sending me digging for Greg Weeks last solo effort Blood Is Trouble. The second track, Dusted, kicks like a rocked out Espers track, the rest of the album will take a few spins to really sink in.

Now if I could only find that Spirit Of Orr [[VVRRSSNN]]/Greg Weeks split 7 inch that got me all hot and bothered over our skinny little bespectacled guitar hero in the first place... Guess I'll be hitting the record shop this weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger mr.A said...

Sorry dude!!!
...i'll do Espers - Espers next week, or do you wanna have that one!?

4:48 AM  
Blogger mayohumbert said...

nah, it's cool. I just thought it was funny that you upped it the day before I was planning on it. I have the first record already, I wasn't planning on posting it. I think I'm gonna take things in a different direction soon.

12:31 PM  
Blogger free 4 you said...

Hi there!!!Great blog you have here!!!
very good!i've got a few "sorta" like this myself!!
http://eucompartilho3.blogspot.com/
http://eucompartilho.blogspot.com/
http://eucompatilho2.blogspot.com/
i think it might be interesting for both of us if we exchange links, and divulgate our blogs!!
if you think it's allright send me an email.
free4you.blog@gmail.com

thanx a lot!!
fernanda

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home