Sunday, April 02, 2006

"up to his neck in frozen methane..."



Troublesome banshees play at my window tonight... I write this adrift in Ommegang & White Rhino with traces of things more illicit, both in substance and intent.

A slight downer of a day despite an afternoon of Viet cuisine, (including aloe vera and coconut flake juice), and thesis development at Redlightredlight. My anchor lays miles from here...

Thuja mystify, this evening's seance performed for the sake of ghost plants.

Ben Vida's first bird show burns bright with backwoods/bedroom/blacklight fret and knob twistery.

Two pleasant nightmares... Sleep soundly.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17063363/Ghost_Plants.zip.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/17064538/Green_Inferno.zip.html

3 Comments:

Blogger zhao said...

beautiful. I bought several Thuja CDs last year along with a Finnish psych-folk box set and I think my last roomate stole them.

are these live sets or releases?

cheers and good luck with... what did you say? thesis paper?

5:14 AM  
Blogger mayohumbert said...

Ummm, not unlike early Can, I think all Thuja recs are "live sets", by design.

And thanks for the well wishing, I think I still have a total of maybe 30 pages of thesis/essay to knock out before I'm done for the semester.

11:15 AM  
Blogger zhao said...

and what do you study? you said wine so makes me think you are somewhere in Northern California?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home